If you are using ASP.NET MVC how are you doing grid display?
Rolled your own?
Got a library from somewhere?
These are some of the known grid display solutions I have found for ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET MVC Flexgrid – Has nice column layout method
- Code based ASP.NET MVC GridView – simple, small, clean
- MVC Contrib – grid from codePlex
- jQueryGrid – jQuery grid
- Datatables – jQuery plugin – believed to be section 508 compliant
- extJS – cross browser RIA framework – has grid support
- Ingrid – jQuery data grid
- jqxGrid – jQuery data grid
- Terlerik MVC – jQuery based grid that is GPL v2 licensed, commercial version also available
- MVC Controls Toolkit – Client Site Based Grid
- Infragistics igGrid – jQuery based MVC grid
- ASP.net MVC Awesome Ajax List – a different, very flexible approach, can be used as a grid
- Syncfusion MVC Grid – Commercial grid
- ASP.net MVC Awesome Grid – part of the Awesome library (jQuery based)
If you know of anything else that you are using or know to be good, please let me know.